Thursday 4 September 2014

Watching everyone's animation

Today is the submission day of our media assignment and we are going to start watching everyone's finished animations and evaluate it.

Chelsea, Lily and Ruby's animation:

  • Lyrics were timed really well to the music
  • Use of colour, bigger writing, and moving words were really effective
Ella, Devin and Lily's animation:

  • Sound effects - especially the rap at the start - was really good
  • The missing page idea, I think, is interesting and I like how the characters came alive from the book
Ella's animation:

  • It was beautifully drawn
  • Casper's movement was fluid and didn't seem to lag and overall, the film flowed really well and was well thought out 
Abby and Joyce:

  • Timing was really good
  • Well use of all the different backgrounds 
My animation -

  • I think the overall reaction from the audience was better than I imagined
  • Some people understood the money part which I'm really relieved because after I put the animation together, I wasn't really sure if people would understand but some of them did
Katie and Maddie's animation:

  • I think the part where they coloured the natural background was really eefective
  • Maybe can be imrpoved by making the scenes not as shaky, but that's normally what happens with i-stopmotion 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment