Monday 2 June 2014

Animation Idea

So, for the past few lessons, we have been thinking in class about what type of animation we want to do. At first I wanted to do a stop motion but now I think that working in Animationish would give me much more freedom if I wanted to do something on the lines of animals.

I went online and looked at different animations for inspiration and I saw this clever one where the whole animation is basically about photoshop. At the start, there is just a lady made out of lines and shapes standing there, then, she opens a package containing many other shapes like triangular pyramids (gun-like tool). The various shapes represent different tools in photoshop and the lady basically uses the different shapes to change and beautify her face. There's a rectangular prism with two buttons which represents the 'undo' and 'redo' buttons. She uses it throughout the film to undo the bad changes that she does to her face. 

I think that is a clever idea because it represents some of the struggles that people can have with hotshot when they press a wrong button. It's a really smart idea so I'm thinking of doing an animation that's like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment