Monday 24 February 2014

Fifth Lesson

Disclaimer: I'm not hating on Justin, I asked for a celebrity and my friend suggested him :)

Anyways, this lesson Mr Powell said we should try combining real people with animals this lesson so I did Justin Bieber and a bear, JustBear. First I used this picture of Justin


but it didn't work with the bear as his head was bent whereas the bear's body shape was straight and it just looked weird when I put him on. This picture took me a whole lesson because I had to rub out Justin's head, then seeing he didn't fit well on the bear, I cut out the head of the bear and tried to put it on Justin but it wasn't working either so I had to change the picture of Justin. By the end of lesson, I only had Justin's head on the bear and haven't fully rubbed it out: 


No comments:

Post a Comment