Friday 21 February 2014

Third Lesson

This lesson Mr Powell also talked about how PS (Photoshop) can make celebrities look slimmer and prettier and showed us a video....seriously! After the video, you could not recognize the woman at all :O Anyways, I made a pretty good picture today! I kept the original turtle picture from last week and used a new kitten image. After I got the positioning of the head correct, the kitten's head had a curve in it because it was leaning on something before the background was rubbed off so I went onto the internet and found a pillow that's pretty matching to the size of the curve and added it in.

I told my friend the video and she asked me to edit her picture but I gave her a lecture about 'natural' beauty and 'self-image' so hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment