Tuesday 25 March 2014

Change of Idea...

Ok, so at the start of this lesson, I opened up my background and tried to put myself into it. Only then did I realise that the whole thing just....didn't look right.

1. The background was....weird
2. The picture shouldn't have been landscape because if I were to only fit the top half of my body in, it wouldn't take up all the space and thus would lead the whole thing looking weird .... again
3. I shouldn't have liquified the picture last week, instead, I should have put the picture in then liquify the picture

Those are the reasons why I decided to change my reason ^^ apart from the fact that I just didn't think it looked right. Oh, and also, the background didn't look realistic so I decided to use a picture of real snow...at first, it didn't work because all the pictures on the internet had borders and watermarks on them and you had to pay to get ones without the watermark and tab. I was a bit disappointed but then I realised I could actually take the picture and use photoshop to remove the tab and marks, either use the clone tool or masking (rubbing out the watermark area and replacing it with a clear part from a duplicate of the picture).

I downloaded the picture and put it into photoshop and cropped away the tab. I clicked on the watermark and it got selected, so I pressed 'delete' and it came up with this little tab, I clicked 'enter' and the watermark just disappeared!!! Like, the watermark got taken off and the snow underneath was still there!!!! I have no idea what that function is but I love it :)

I just went onto photoshop to try and find out what the function is but unfortunately, for some reason I can't find it....I have no idea why....


Before:



After:

No comments:

Post a Comment