Friday 28 March 2014

:) Fresh Start

This lesson, I had my picture (of me looking serious):


and followed the tutorial on how to make myself look frozen. I rubbed out the bits of hair sticking out because it would be too hard for me to make them look frozen and separate from the background. By the end of the lesson, I had rubbed myself out and created a new layer for curves to make myself look dimmer. 

I worked on it last night also (using the photoshop trial version) and when I got to the part where it said that I had to use the 'frost brush'. I didn't know how to change the brush style so I searched online and found the 'brush presets' list. I looked through and the 'frost brush' was nowhere to be seen. I went back to the tutorial and it had a link to download the brush so I downloaded it and, by the end of the night, I was left with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment