Saturday 15 March 2014

Change of Idea

I decided to search for a picture of a cave behind a waterfall that would suit my idea but after searching and searching and searching, I couldn't find the right picture to edit. Nothing seemed right to be used in my edit since they were all very hard pictures to incorporate myself into.

"Think, which place would you most want to be right now?" This is what Mr Powell said during the lesson and thanks to him, I thought about Antarctica and the Arctic since I love the cold and ice/snow. I thought about a picture that I've seen of an iceberg that seems really small above the water but actually really big under the water. This image then led me to realise that an iceberg would actually fit my edit pretty well since it could math with the waterfall idea; calm and small on the outside but deep and dark on the inside. 

I found this picture of the iceberg:


and had the idea to change everything above the water into colour but everything below the surface into black and white to further portray my idea.

I started my edit this lesson and rubbed out most of the sky before we had to pack up:


No comments:

Post a Comment