Saturday 15 March 2014

Idea for my Assignment

So, Mr Powell told us that we'll be starting our assignment in about a week so we need to start gathering ideas about what we want to do.

He said we had to do something that portrays our personalities, so I was thinking to edit something on waterfalls. This is because the film of water in front of waterfalls blocks the view of the cave behind it and acts like a mask. It would probably work well with my personality because it demonstrates
the trait that I look really one way on the outside but really, it masks the feelings I experience/hold on the inside. 

I wasn't  not exactly sure how to approach this idea so I decided to try Jennifer Aniston and merge her with a waterfall to see how it looked. Unfortunately, I didn't save a copy of the incomplete file so I really don't have anything to show except for this picture of Jennifer Lawrence that I abandoned when I thought of the waterfall idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment