Friday 21 March 2014

Making the Background

Ok, so last lesson I found the pictures for my assignment this lesson, I went to put the pictures together. After putting the ice picture:

as the background, I imported the flame picture and put it ontop of the ice. I dragged it to the bottom and the flames only lined up about half of the background because it was too thin to cover the whole thing. I tried to solve it by duplicating the image and putting the two flames together to create a longer one but when I duplicated, the second version of the flames kept on going to another layer which made the process difficult since it was difficult to position the flames in the right place. I asked Mr Powell to show me and he taught me a trick that was really cool, basically, what you do is first you put the pictures together then you merge them so they become one picture. I did what he showed me and this is what I had by the end of the lesson:





Here is a rose I edited for my mum's birthday:


No comments:

Post a Comment