Wednesday 13 August 2014

Finished Background, Restarting Panda

After about a lesson this week, couple with the lessons last week, I've finished my background!

Halfway through the week, my background looked like this:



Initially, I wanted to fill the whole screen with bamboos but I quickly realised that it will take forever and will probably look unreal since I won't get that good '3D' effect. I was quite iffy with how I was going to draw the leave at the top right hand side of the screen:


Then, I decided to use the green I used for the bamboos to draw the base and then use a green that's lighter than the bush to give it 'highlights'. I didn't stare at the original picture and tried to copy it, instead, I drew it how I thought it would look good and I think the end result is pretty good :)


In the last lesson of the week, I forgot my USB and couldn't extend on my animation so I just started the last scene of my animation. I decided to change alter the last scene of my animation, because I thought it would be a good idea for the rain to still fall when the message appears instead of disappearing and then fading to the message. There isn't going to be any music played, except for the sound of rain falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment