Thursday 28 August 2014

Nearly Finished!

Ok, so, throughout the week, I tucked my head down and worked really hard to my animation done.

I found pictures of a mother panda holding a baby panda in its mouth on the internet, imported it into animation-ish and traced it. However, the hind leg of the mother was hidden behind the bush so I couldn't copy it so I had to draw it myself, but, I think it was alright....



Initially, I was going to have the baby panda rolling and messing around in the foreground but after finding 4 pictures on the internet:


I drew it and was hoping to loop the scene, but because the actions were so spaced apart, the panda looked like it was jumping around in different spots instead of rolling in a smooth action. In the end, I decided to take this scene out of the animation and moved onto preparing my background for night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment