Sunday 31 August 2014

Working on the Weekend :)

So, I borrowed a laptop home from the school in the hopes that I will finish and put together my animation over the long weekend. When the weekend started, I still had to do the last two scenes; the panda being shot and the message at the end.

I altered my ending so that I didn't show the panda actually survived to save me some time in drawing the animation. Towards the end, I didn't have enough time to draw the hunter in detail so I just did a simple stick figure with enough expression on his face to show how evil he is. After I was finished with the hunter scene, I went back to the incomplete rain scene and closed it off. At first, the part where the message appeared was pretty short but then I decided to make it stay on the screen longer so that the message sinks in. Also, I tried having the message without the sound of the rain but in the end, I liked it better with the rain so I decided to have the rain still pouring whilst the messages appears and stays.

After that, I went back into all of my scenes to do some editing here and there. I found quite a lot of drawing errors that was unstable when the animation looped so it took me a while to fix that....despite the fact that my end product is 'perfect', I still tried my best.

Finally, I imported the scenes into a quicktime file and put it together in iMovie! So now, I just have to wait until the next media lesson to add the sound effects in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment