Tuesday 5 August 2014

Working on the Background

So, I really want my animation to be detailed and I'm going to start drawing the background. I found a picture from the internet of a bamboo forest that I started tracing. After about the first lesson also, I had only done a little bit of bamboos and the background was full of bamboos. As a result, I copy and pasted some of them, flipped it, and put it somewhere else so that it didn't look like a duplicate.

That worked for some of the bamboos but since I want my background to be detailed, I had to draw individually the ones that had unique shapes which interlaced each other.

At first when I started, I covered the floor with a layer of green until it reached the bottom of the bamboos. My friends started critisizing it and saying that it was weird so I'm going to change it....

But I have no idea how to draw it because the smallest brush in Animation-ish is still really big so it's really hard, coupled with the fact that the shades of green don't match...so, my OCD side is going crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment